Overslept...

I overslept today. Dang, I oversleep everyday!! Well almost everyday. I'd put the alarm for about 5:00 in the morning, and when my phone rings the alarm in the morning, I wouldn't even open my sleepy eyes. Only my hands would move the known location of the phone and switch the alarm off. (Yes, even when I'm dead asleep, my hand knows exactly what button actually turns off the alarm, not put it in snooze mode!) Worse today, I woke up at about 6:45 dreaming that my phone is asking for my name!

Dang, I should sleep earlier. I'm trying to train my body to sleep for 6 hours, but it demands 7 and half hours sleep. Oh yea I slept that long and I'm fully active now. If I had woken up at 5, I'd still be sleepy. I think 7 and half hours sleep is the best for me.

Comments

Popular Posts