Ronald McDonald DID THIS TO ME!!!!!!

My feet are aching like crazy. I can hardly walk. I was limping for the last one and half hour of work, on my way to bus terminal, inside the bus, on my way to Reski, in another bus, and on my way back to my room! Ah my feet are crying out like anything, I have been torturing them. Feet, I'm so sorry, please forgive me. I didn't mean to do it to you guys. You bear my whole weight and help me walk around freely and without any need for armchair, clutches or equipments likewise. I'm sorry for having tortured you so much for the first time today...

Ah tomorrow AGAIN I got work, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY hope and pray that they put me in the "Filet-o-Fish" station. Today I was doing lobby, which means WALKING WALKING AND MORE WALKING... Filet station is much more relaxing. Hands don't get as tired and sore like feet do. It's just the heat that I have to bear but I'm already used to it.

Another thing is that I suspected that I'm being underpaid. I brought the matter to them and gave them the schedule in which I worked in January. The payroll manager said he will check it out and let me know tomorrow. I also came to know the correct pay per hour. It is 3.20/hr if you don't work on weekends, 3.50/hr (including weekdays) if you work on one weekend, and 3.80/hr (inc. weekdays) if you work on both weekends.

I don't know if I'd go to work tomorrow, I want to but my feet are hurting... If I don't go, I'll miss 1) Double Pay 2) Hong Bao...

Comments

Popular Posts