Bored... Bored

I don't know what to do... where to go... to even get out of this room... I feel so bored... Having nothing to do... No work... At least if I got work in McDonalds I could have been working there now. But no nothing to do. Even exams are coming up and I'm not preparing for them. I know I'm gonna go into the exam hall without studying and then come out saying "Dang! If only I revised I could have done better!"... I know it, yet I don't feel like studying... And I didn't have lunch yet. I don't know why but I didn't feel like going out to eat. I miss home food. I'm bored of having the same crap everyday... and food is costly here, except in a place where it's run down. I wish I came to a better place, with more food courts. Then I could've enjoyed every lunch and dinner. Never mind... let me go to lunch now.

Comments

  1. Jeez..stop bein such a baby dude..be a man and show singapore ur chest hair..ROAR!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated. You must have a minimum of OpenID to post comments.

Popular Posts