Nightmares I live every Day – Friendship without Foundation

Some years ago, I developed a friendship with a person. We thought the friendship was going great, but in the end it all fell apart too fast. I tried to hold on to the friendship, but the more I tried, the more it slipped away. In the end it was completely lost and we are like enemies now. I don’t hate the person, but the person hates me to the core.

If I could go back in time and change the way our ex-friendship went, I will do it and make things better. I will make sure that the friendship has a foundation which it never had, before I start building it up. This was the mistake I did, I rushed things and tried to build the friendship without a foundation.

A 20-storey building has a 40-storey foundation that keeps it on the ground.

Comments

Popular Posts