Stiff neck, with a dose of neck pain.

Ok I'm trying to hold my neck still as I'm typing this. I'm not feeling the best of best right now. Tomorrow is a big day as I start class. I wanted to get a new T-shirt, but just going to Bugis made my neck ache worse, and gave me headache. Oh well, mission aborted. Not in mood to go anywhere now.

It's been 24 days since I last blogged (questionnaire not counted). Every time I think about blogging, I don't know what to write.

This morning I had this weird dream which seems like my own cooked up version of "28 Weeks Later", with a little dose of "Lost." I think I have been watching way too much stuff over too little time.

I came back earlier than scheduled from India, and I still don't regret it. I don't know, I can't call that house there a home. There has always been communication problems with my parents, and there will always be. Oh don't ask, I don't even want to get started.

*applying some Voltex on my neck* I hope this gets better by tomorrow morning because I need to go to school. This whole LTT training is something new that has never been before in whole of Singapore, so I'm really looking forward to it, and I feel privileged to be in the first batch to attend it.

That's it. I think I'll just have something light for dinner and go to bed. Not staying online for long.

Comments

Popular Posts