I'm so vulnerable.

I'm so helpful and vulnerable to being used by people for their own benefits. I hate being so vulnerable. I hate it that it's in my nature to help those who need help.

But what hurts me more than this vulnerability is how some people pretend to like me, pretend to be my friends and by pretending, abuse my vulnerability.

And once they got what they need by using me, pretending to be my friends, they stop the pretence of being my friend, turn against me, avoid me, ignore me and even turn others against me.

But there will be a time when they will realize their mistake. There will be a time when they will remember how they used me. And they will regret it.

When they could have been my genuine friends, they didn't. But such opportunities do not strike them so often. It's them who lost something. I have nothing to lose.

Comments

Popular Posts