Help me and Ronaldinho make Every Kick Count

Hey - check out what Ronaldinho is doing to raise money for kids in need. I'm kicking it to you, and then we can track where the kicks go from there.

Here's the link to my kick: www.everykickcounts.com It's yours to pass on now...


From: Ronaldinho
Sent: 05-21-2009
To: send2adtc@gmail.com
Re: Every Kick Counts

Hi Arun,

Sure, I kick a ball for a living. But this time, my kicks aren't important. YOURS are.

I've been working with Nutrilite (they make my daily multivitamin) to figure out a fun way to raise money for the AMWAY ONE BY ONETM Campaign for Children. And we've done it at www.everykickcounts.com.

Just start a virtual kick. Or continue a kick that's sent to you. When you do, NUTRILITETM will make a donation to the AMWAY ONE BY ONE campaign. You can even check out where in the world your kick has gone. Could there be a simpler or more fun way to help kids who need it?

Can you help us reach 10 million kicks? Click Here and get started. Because Every Kick Counts.

Obrigado!
Ronaldinho

Comments

Popular Posts