Forgetfulness...

Tuesday, March 06, 2007...

Wow, that's a really long way back. I read in a blog today that too much of soy (soya, tofu, etc. aka the healthy vegetarian protein) will cause memory loss in old age. But I think it's happening right now when I'm 20 years old ONLY! Yea, maybe yea I'm not that young, lol.

Anyway, highlights for the last one month and 6 days:
  • Made a new friend :) It's a she. You'll find out.
  • Had a major fight with someone special.
  • Found new great songs on Power 98.
  • Listens to Power 98 almost everyday, especially during travel.
  • Learnt HOTS (HOLDS, HORSE, I have no idea what it's really called, or what it stands for) in Mac. It's the PDA mobile counter thing that takes your order then gives you a slip. You present the slip at the counter, but you don't have to repeat your order.
  • Learnt about the upcoming album of Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight, and this time they're changing their style of music, for better.
  • Revealed to Dad that I purchased W810i.
  • Wrote Prison Break, both seasons on DVDs for Suren.
  • Went to Bavani's birthday party as I was invited. It was held in Costa Sands Pasir Ris Resort. Was a good meet up.
  • Learnt my lesson that I should never take Train Pass again. lol!

That's all for now, the excessive tofu and soy input is doing it's job and so I can't remember any more than this. If I remember, sure I'll add them later ;)

Comments

Popular Posts