Wow, that's a really long way back. I read in a blog today that too much of soy (soya, tofu, etc. aka the healthy vegetarian protein) will cause memory loss in old age. But I think it's happening right now when I'm 20 years old ONLY! Yea, maybe yea I'm not that young, lol.
Anyway, highlights for the last one month and 6 days:
- Made a new friend :) It's a she. You'll find out.
- Had a major fight with someone special.
- Found new great songs on Power 98.
- Listens to Power 98 almost everyday, especially during travel.
- Learnt HOTS (HOLDS, HORSE, I have no idea what it's really called, or what it stands for) in Mac. It's the PDA mobile counter thing that takes your order then gives you a slip. You present the slip at the counter, but you don't have to repeat your order.
- Learnt about the upcoming album of Linkin Park - Minutes to Midnight, and this time they're changing their style of music, for better.
- Revealed to Dad that I purchased W810i.
- Wrote Prison Break, both seasons on DVDs for Suren.
- Went to Bavani's birthday party as I was invited. It was held in Costa Sands Pasir Ris Resort. Was a good meet up.
- Learnt my lesson that I should never take Train Pass again. lol!
That's all for now, the excessive tofu and soy input is doing it's job and so I can't remember any more than this. If I remember, sure I'll add them later ;)